At Allstate we understand that if your vehicles aren't running well, your business isn't running well either.
That's why we offer both preventative and full-service maintenance management plans for our client's consideration.
Our fleet management program is centered around your needs and provides maximum administrative flexibility for your fleet operating requirements.
- We provide your drivers with a preventative maintenance schedule for your fleet based on the recommended service intervals in the owner's manual and our extensive experience in dealing with fleets.
- Regularly scheduled maintenance in addition to periodic inspections is a significant factor in eliminating or reducing down time, vehicle breakdowns and accidents.
Whether you have a Fleet Administrator or would like help in managing your existing fleet, our basic Maintenance Management Plan is for you. Services included are as follows...
- Web access to vehicle repair tracking and history information 24/7
- Toll free Number for servicing driver phone calls
- Fuel management program that provides monthly statements and customized purchasing guidelines per individual driver
- Drivers provided with maintenance instructions and schedules
- Vehicle maintenance history
- Preventative maintenance scheduling
- Vehicle replacement projections and planning handling of licensing, titling and registration for all of your vehicles
- Loaner vehicles
- Service advocate to ensure that there are no unnecessary repairs made and/or that your company is not overcharged when repairs are needed